Notations to Trace Transactions

Q: Notations that allow transactions to be quickly and easily traced from the journal of the ledger or from the ledger to the journal are called?

These notations are called folio numbers.

See the basic accounting journal entries lesson for more details.

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask a Question About This Lesson!.

Enjoying this Website?
Help Support it with a Donation


Advertise on